Ready to get serious about your Mustang's performance? If so, then get ready to maximize your pony car's horsepower potential with a Cortex performance tuner from Superchips. The latest innovation in a long lineup of world-class performance tuning products, the new Cortex system contains all the same great features that Superchips' users have come to love and more. Not a generic, one program fits all chip, this complete package has been produced to let any Mustang owner have complete control of their car's power, economy, and driveability.
Now available at your finger tips is the ability to program up to three levels of performance settings, as well as tune transmission settings and shift points. In addition to performance-enhancing features, the new Cortex tuner can read and clear troublesome diagnostic codes, adjust speed and RPM limiters, even recalibrate speedometer and odometers for tire and gear swaps. Never before has the performance enthusiast had so much control in the palm of their hands.
- Three available levels of performance for any driving situation
- Adjust shift points and firmness for better driveability
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Ability to adjust or even eliminate speed limiters
- Raise or lower rev limiter to match driving situation
- Recalibrate speedometer or odometer for tire or gear swaps
- Available data acquisition log to record and save performance data
- Industry-exclusive 2-year powertrain warranty
- Download the newest performance updates via Internet
Custom tuning your Mustang has never been easier. Simply connect the Cortex to the diagnostic connector inside your vehicle. After saving your stock program, the Cortex then uploads the custom Superchips performance program for your vehicle to give you more horsepower and more torque. The Superchips Cortex Tuner also has been designed to work great with aftermarket cold air intakes from companies like Airaid and K&N. The bottom line-performance, performance, performance.
Performance increases are as shown:
- 4.0L V6 models-10 hp and 17 ft/lb of torque
- 4.6L V8 models-14 hp and 22 ft/lb of torque
- 5.4L GT500 models-53 hp and 35 ft/lb of torque
In today's computer-controlled vehicles, performance upgrades start at the heart of the machine. Don't spend lots of money and countless hours of shop time buying parts that add on minimal amounts of horsepower. Superchips has your one-step solution to really take control of your Mustang's performance potential.