Why install an aftermarket dash kit?
Auto manufacturers spend a lot of time designing the interior of new vehicles. A cool or sophisticated dash,
console, and instrument cluster with lots of visual impact, many times, will sell a car. Installing a dash kit
that highlights these features even more will have your passengers asking how much extra the custom interior
set you back.
- Show of the best features of your control panels, instrument cluster and console
- Easy installation with pre-applied automotive grade adhesive
- Create an environment inside your ride that you love
Things to consider when you’re shopping for a dash kit:
Informed decisions are the easiest to make that’s why you should research the different styles of dash kits
before you purchase. Here are a few things to start thinking about as you begin the buying process. Before
you decide on a kit, spend some time investigating the different features on your vehicle. Make a note about
whether you have a CD or tape player stereo, a factory-installed navigation system, power doors and windows,
manual or automatic transmission, climate control, and any other distinguishing controls or switches. During
the ordering process, you will need to know these details.
- Finish – traditional or modern
- How much area to cover
- Molded – 3-D trim pieces that enhance the contours for an appearance of greater depth
- Flat – flat overlays that conform to your vehicles existing contours
- Cost of installation or DIY
- Manufacturer warranty
Here are a few pictures of dash kits to show you the variety that’s available:
Rosewood, Burlwood and more
Spruces up your car's interior